Our work is only possible because of our supporters, so we want to ensure you are happy with our communications with you. Our Supporter Promise makes clear how we communicate with you, and how we use your personal data.
- We will listen and honour how you wish to receive communications from us, and we will make it easy for you to make any changes
- If you ask us not to contact you in a certain way we will respect your wishes, unless it’s a legal requirement
- We will keep you updated about how your donations are making a difference
- We will always ensure your donations are spent wherever the need is greatest
- We will never sell or share your personal details to any organisation or third party, unless required to by a law enforcement agency
- If we get things wrong, we’ll be honest about our mistakes, and apologise and make things right
We work to best practice and legal guidelines in all our fundraising and communications, including the Institute of Fundraising’s Code of Fundraising Practice and the Data Protection Act 1998.
We are members of the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB) and the Public Fundraising Regulatory Association (PRFA) who actively regulate charities who carry out fundraising activities.
If you would like to change or stop communications you receive from TREE AID, please contact our Supporters Team on 0117 909 6363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org